Nation Ford is dedicated to supporting all student learning through faculty collaboration and a sense of family.
- All students can learn.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique intellectual, physical, social, and emotional needs.
- Student learning is the chief priority for our school.
- Teachers, staff, administrators, parents, students, and community members share in the school decision making process of learning, instruction, and assessment as well as school policy development.
- Clear goals and high expectations for student achievement should guide the development of the curriculum and the design of instructional strategies and learning activities.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- Assessment of student learning should provide students with a variety of opportunities to demonstrate their achievement and authentic contexts to apply their learning.
- All teachers and students must retool themselves through staff development and computer classes to meet the rapid change and use of technology in the classroom
- The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our students are going to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.